NRG Awareness works around the world based out of our Little Island Office. In order to assure the safety and security of Company associates, its visitors, and its property and to insure that only authorized personnel have access to the Company facilities, the following policies have been adopted:
POLICY & PROCEDURE:
A) Passes: All non-associates on company property must be issued a pass by the appropriate administrative associate or receptionist. Passes shall be properly designated as “Visitor” or “Contractor”.”
- Any visitor must have an appointment to visit our facility, please fill out the form below. Confirmation will be returned by email.
- All visitors to the Plants or Offices must sign in and out according to the prescribed register.
- All visitors will be issued a dated visitor’s pass which should be returned to the issuing party when signing out.
- Any unauthorized visitor failing to secure a pass will be asked to leave the premises until one can be obtained.
C) Suppliers, Contractors, Delivery Personnel
- Truck drivers can use their Bill of Lading as an acceptable ID; however, such persons shall not be permitted outside their normal areas of pick-up and delivery without being escorted by an appropriate associate.
- Delivery personnel (i.e., UPS, Federal Express, etc.) will be permitted to make their deliveries to the appropriate areas without a badge or pass, provided they do not go outside normal areas of pickup or delivery.
- Individuals entering Company grounds for the purpose of picking-up or dropping off individuals will not be allowed outside of their vehicles unless they have been provided an appropriate pass.
Please fill in the form below to let us know when you will be visiting: