Sea Box’s Containerized Hot Water Distribution and Containment System (CHWDC) is a cost effective and highly efficient means for providing both Heating (Radiators) and Domestic Hot Water (Showers & Faucets) to commercial buildings.
Its modular design promotes rapid on-site installation giving it the ability to “go live” within a short period of time following delivery. The system is simple in its maintenance and operation but sophisticated in its capabilities. Essentially a “plug and play” product, the Sea Box CHWDC does all the heavy lifting and requires minimal attention on the part of the customer. At its heart, the CHWDC uses a highly innovative energy management system that provides cost, space, and resource savings.
How the Sea Box CHWDC Works
Both hot and fresh water are supplied to the CHWDC. An energy management control panel regulates how the heated input is used. The system automatically modulates its temperature output to match time and temperature set points as well as weather conditions. The intelligent design of this system ensures minimal energy usage and maximum ambient comfort. The system’s concepts are well proven and comply with best practices and effective design technologies
used throughout the heating industry. The system is the most cost effective method known to create superior heating system performance with the added benefit of decreasing the system’s complexity and installation time with minimal running and maintenance costs.
Key Points of the Sea Box CHWDC
- One Sea Box Containerized Hot Water Distribution and Containment System will provide the necessary heating and domestic hot water to operate 4–T3 Dormitories.
- It is roughly $3.61/SF to provide heating and domestic hot water utilizing the CHWDC
- As compared to conventional systems, the Sea Box Cntainerized Hot Water Distribution and Containment System costs 30% less to install and can be completed in about half the time.
- Our patented system eases both design and construction problems through inherent integration, prefabrication, and simplified layout.
- Pipework layout is simplistic and straight forward.
Sea Box’s Containerized Hot Water Distribution and Containment System (CHWDC) Conceptual overview of overall system siting within a grouping of T3 Dormitories.