The NRG LEX System Control Module eliminates the tedious and complex wiring tasks associated with a modern central heating system. The module links all the electrical components in a simple and efficient way.
- 4 temperature control zones, each with time and temperature control inputs as well as LED indicators, which can control a circulation pump or motorised valve.
- 2 boiler control systems (linked to the 4 temperature control zones), each with 3A power supply and volt-free switch contacts, to switch power supply to boiler(s).
- 2 auxiliary relays, activated by any of 4 inputs, and each with normally-open and normally-closed contacts.
- 1 frost thermostat input to activate boiler relays when the ambient temperature gets dangerously low. (This can also be used to join boards for projects with 5 or more zones)
BOILER RELAY FUNCTION
When mains (230V) is supplied to the stat switched input terminal (See wiring diagram overleaf) in one or more of control zones A, B, C or D, the boiler relay is enabled, closing the Boiler1 and Boiler2 contacts. The mains/live supply to the boiler(s) can be switched through these contacts.
AUXILIARY RELAY FUNCTION
When mains (230V) is provided to any of the four Auxiliary Inputs 21, 22, 23 & 24 the two volt-free Auxiliary Relay contacts 15, 16, 17 and 18, 19, 20 are switched. See wiring diagram overleaf
FROST THERMOSTAT FUNCTION
When mains (230V) is supplied to the live terminal 9 of the Frost Input the boiler relay is enabled, closing the Boiler1 and Boiler2 contacts.
PRIORITISE SOLID FUEL OVER CONVENTIONAL OIL OR GAS BOILER
This unit has the ability to prioritise a solid fuel input through temperature control and can keep an oil or gas boiler from firing up automatically in the process, utilising energy efficiently.
- Operating Voltage – 230V AC 50HZ
- Temperature Control Zones – 4
- Circulating pump supplies – 4 (1 per zone)
- Boiler Power Supply – 5 amps (2 boilers)
- Boiler Control relays – 2
- Aux. relay contacts (NO & NC) – 2
- Auxiliary inputs – 4
- Frost input – 1
- Enclosure rating – IP20