The NRG Ecocirc Basic 25-6/130 are highly efficient circulators with a built-in anti-block-technology. They have a simple spherical motor design that only contains a single bearing and no shaft. This design limits the number of costly and complicated parts. The circulators are ErP ready which means they comply with the EU’s Eco-Design Directive. According to an independent study they are so energy efficient that they will save an average residential home 70 – 140 € per year*.
In most heating systems the pumped liquid contains magnetite and sludge. This magnetite and sludge are magnetic and can accumulate on the magnetic parts of a high-efficiency pump. If this happens the pump can become damaged or blocked, or its efficiency might be reduced. The patented Anti-Block-Technology in the NRG Ecocirc Basic completely separates the pumped liquid from the permanent magnetic part. This prevents the pumps from blocking up, even in old, open systems.
The circulators also have built-in dry-run protection through internal temperature sensors. These sensors will measure the temperature of the electronic components. If the temperature is between 105°C and 115°C, the circulators will reduce their speed. In the event that the temperature reaches 125°C the pumps will automatically stop and restart when they cool down to 115°C. They also have an inrush-current limitation of 6.5 Amp to prevent damage to any older unprotected heating controls on sites.
The NRG Ecocirc Basic 25-6-130 comes with two separate control options as well as an air purge function, all easily operated from a single know. The two control options are stepless fixed speed and automatic proportional pressure control (Δp-v). The first option is good for boiler feed, single-pipe heating systems and systems with hydraulic separators. The second option is very useful for systems with thermostatic radiator valves. The air purge function removes any air trapped in the inner of the pump.
* Every household and every heating habit differ. The facts above are based on a standard one family home with 3 inhabitants in Germany, electricity costs of 20 Cent / kWh, all according to the independent testing institute “Stiftung Warentest” published 9/2007, page 76ff.
- Shaft, shaft seals, back bearing and conventional bearings eliminated
- No air vent bleed valve
- Energy saving
- Only one moving part
- Anti-block devise
- Quick and easy to install
- 2 metre’s of pre-wired cable
- Thermal barrier
- Led light function on control giving operational status of Pump
- Directly interchangeable with other manufacturers units
- ErP Ready to 2015 standards
- High efficiency and long term quiet operation
- No special tools required
- Speed selector switch with automatic regulation
- Microprocessor controlled
- 1 1/2″ connections
- 1″ union fittings