€5.40 ex. VAT
iQ1 Inhibitor for the prevention of scale and corrosion in central heating systems.
If you are a tradesman please contact us at email@example.com for trade discount on this product.
- Technical Documentation
iQ1 Inhibitor 500 ml
- For use in open vented and sealed systems
- Prevents scale and corrosion in central heating systems
- For use in accordance with BS7593:2006
- Benchmark approved. BuildCert approved. EST Endorsed.
Adding the Inhibitor
Add to systems via the header tank, system filter, power-flush machine or dosing vessel. Suitable for use with all plastics and metals commonly found in central heating systems including aluminium.
iQ1 Inhibitor is a pH stabilised molybdate based inhibitor with an organic acid buffer with synergistic scale inhibitors and preservative. Look for molybdate (as MoO4) levels of 50-75ppm in recently treated systems.
The following raw materials are NOT present in the formulation:
- Phosphate – this can block wet bearings of circulator pumps
- Nitrate – cheap and not good for the environment
- Borate – a potential carcinogen
- EDTA – not good for the environment