€3.92 – €176.70 ex. VAT
Lever ball valve with threaded female ends.
- Technical Documentation
The Intaball lever ball valve with threaded ends is the ideal isolation valve, for use in steel pipe systems and with threaded adaptors for a variety of other pipe materials.
Suitable for isolating individual outlets, or providing isolation for ‘Y’ strainers or control valves, should maintenance be required.
In larger systems, they can provide isolation on heating, the primary side of HWS and cold water services and many industrial applications including air and non-corrosive liquids.
- The Intaball full bore brass ball valves are lever operated through 90˚, with a bi-directional flow.
- Hard chrome plated ball for increased wear resistance.
- Compact design, with PTFE body seats for reliable isolation.
- Anti blow-out stem.
- Supplied with parallel threaded ends complying with BS EN ISO 228-1
- The valves are also available with blue lever sleeves upon request.