Auxiliary Contact, Double
Lead Time: 3-4 weeks
- Technical Documentation
How energy efficiency is improved
For accurate position indication on pneumatic valve drives. Enables the monitoring of energy consumption in ventilation systems.
Areas of application
Auxiliary units for pneumatic actuators AK41 – 43 P and pneumatic valve actuators AV43, AVP 142 and AVP 242 – 244.
• Position feedback for monitoring tasks
• Housing made of glass-fibre-reinforced, self-extinguishing plastic
• Auxiliary contact unit with two contacts
• Switches the relevant contacts, depending on whether drive spindle is moved in or out
• Potentiometer unit, whose resistance changes depending on the particular drive stroke
• Permissible contact rating 10(2) A, 250 V~
• Pot. resistance 2000 Ω
|XAP1F001||2 Contacts: open/closed|
|Ambient Temperature||-15 … 50˚C|