The NRG LEX System Control Module eliminates the tedious and complex wiring tasks associated with a modern central heating system. The module links all the electrical components in a simple and efficient way.
- Eliminate complex wiring tasks with central heating systems
- All the system electrical components wired in a simple and efficient way
- Independent fusing for zone controls and boilers
- Built-in LED for boiler or zone indication or fault-finding
- Up to 4 Zones with time and temperature pre-configured connections
- Independent volt free switching for 2 boilers on zone call
- 4 isolated inputs to an auxiliary double pole relay and 1 frost thermostat input facility
- Perfect for single boiler or inter-link systems
Boiler Relay Function
When mains (230V) is supplied to the stat switched input terminal (See wiring diagram overleaf) in one or more of control zones A, B, C or D, the boiler relay is enabled, closing the Boiler1 and Boiler2 contacts. The mains/live supply to the boiler(s) can be switched through these contacts.
Auxiliary Relay Function
When mains (230V) is provided to any of the four Auxiliary Inputs 21, 22, 23 & 24 the two volt-free Auxiliary Relay contacts 15, 16, 17 and 18, 19, 20 are switched. See wiring diagram overleaf
Frost Thermostat Function
When mains (230V) is supplied to the live terminal 9 of the Frost Input the boiler relay is enabled, closing the Boiler1 and Boiler2 contacts.
Prioritise Solid Fuel Over Convential Oil or Gas Boiler
The NRG LEX System Control Module has the ability to prioritise a solid fuel input through temperature control and can keep an oil or gas boiler from firing up automatically in the process, utilising energy efficiently.