Air-to-water heat pumps with optional integrated water tanks that have been designed utilising the latest advancements in heat pump technology.
The range of NRG heat pumps are a complete system solution for heating your house and production of domestic hot water. The design of our indoor/outdoor units will blend in perfectly in most modern homes and they use very little floor/wall space.
Our heat pumps incorporate the latest inverter technology. This technology allows a heat pump to match its output exactly to the requirement of the dwelling. As the heat demand increases or decreases, the inverter increases/decreases the units output accordingly. This technology drastically reduces energy consumption and creates an optimum living environment.
- Heat pump operates in conditions as low as –25°C
- Modulating inverter driven Panasonic compressor
- Extremely cost competitive with minimal payback time
- 9, 11, 13 or 20 kW outputs available – Single Phase 230vac
- Optional electrical back up available
- Suitable for both domestic & commercial applications
- Part L Compliance
- Free System Design & Energy Assessment
High temperature systems generally result in high running costs. Whether your system is heated by a standard boiler or energy efficient products the use of highly efficient die cast aluminium radiators will drastically improve your systems efficiency.